Traeumeland Breathable Baby Cot Mattress - Sea of Clouds (Various Sizes)
A premium baby cot mattress made from cold-rolled foam with 3D air cushion and 3D comfort pads in the mattress core for superb ventilation and baby lying comfort. Supports newborns up to 4 years old with innovative reversible design. Specially designed reinforced foam edges supports baby when they are learning to stand. A divisible ventilated and breathable mattress cover with integrated wetness protection completes the mattress.
- DIN EN 16890 tested
- FKT approved - MEDICALLY TESTED - TESTED FOR TOXINS
- CertiPUR tested foam
- Oeko-Tex 100 tested textiles
- Made in Austria
- Cold rolled foam
- 3D air cushion material (baby side) for excellent ventilation
- 3D comfort pads for maximum point-by-point elasticity for best support
- Longitudinal reinforced edges for the first attempts at standing in baby's cot
Mattress Cover - Sleep Safety
- Breathable for excellent ventilation
- Side ventilation
- Quilted with washable fleece to create a cuddly lying surface for your baby
- Made from 38% TENCEL and 62% polyester
- Integrated wetness protection - Mattress protector not required
- Divisible for easy washing
- Infused with odour-neutral 100% natural lavender and melissa oils - inhibit bacteria and fungal growth
- Washable up to 60 degrees and suitable for gentle machine drying
- Tested for antimony & harmful substances
Not too hard and not too soft
Because the spines of new-born babies are not yet fully developed, a point-by-point elastic mattress core is of particular importance in the first months of life.
As the innovation leaders regarding baby mattresses, we undertake pressure measurements using a sensor measuring device, which provides us with information on the lying position of the babies. In this way, we can consistently further develop our products in order to offer your baby the best-possible sleeping place.
Baby & Toddler Side
Depending on the weight of the baby, the mattress core has two different degrees of hardness in order to protect the spine. It is recommended to turn the baby side over to the toddler side from a weight of 12 kilograms.
Reinforced edges on the long sides of the mattress help support baby's first attempts at standing in the bed. We deliberately not have reinforced edges at the head and foot ends as they will be too hard for baby's little head.
Ventilated & Breathable
The combination of air-permeable mattress covers and ventilation systems in the mattress core ensure that your baby can breathe freely and does not sweat in their bed. Air channels and breathable materials cause the air within the mattress to circulate. CO2 exhaled by the baby is transported away, and unhealthy heat accumulations are avoided.
Sleep Safety Integrated Wetness Protection
If the child "leaks", the mattress core stays dry, as the moisture is absorbed on the surface. Our "sleep safety" function covers have this integrated wetness protection and provide sufficient absorbency – as long as your baby is wearing a nappy.
Divisible Mattress Cover
The two bed surfaces of the cover can be separated from one another. If the mattress cover is soiled, simply divide the mattress cover, flip the underside to the top and your baby can continue to sleep. You then have enough time to wash the soiled side. Later, you can simply zip the two sides of the cover together and have a complete mattress once again.
Washing & Care Instructions