Penny Scallan Design 6 Compartment Bento Box - Park Life
Forget the soggy sandwiches, limp carrot sticks and melted cheese sticks. Make school lunches fun (and nutritious!) this year with our Bento Box! It’s the exciting new way to pack a well-balanced lunch.
A clever design offers 6 compartments in a handy inner tray that can be removed from the outer box and popped in the dishwasher (top rack only). The lid is lined with a leak-proof silicone seal that covers each individual compartment.
- 6 handy compartments (including a space for yoghurt/dip/sauce)
- Removable leak-proof silicone seal insert for easier cleaning
- Great for school lunches, work lunches, picnics, camping and roadtrips
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Not suitable for the microwave
- Free from BPA and Phthalates
- Size: 228mm x 175mm x 50mm
- Approx. volume: 1.09L
- Approx. weight: 710 grams
A little TLC will go a long way in making sure you can enjoy your Bento Box for longer.
- Wash the Bento Box as soon as possible after each use.
- It is essential that you separate all three parts of the Bento Box for each wash, i.e. the outer case, the inner tray and the removable silicone seal insert. A revolutionary new design allows each section to be separated for easy cleaning and drying.
- Each part of your Bento Box can be washed in the dishwasher (top rack only). They can also be washed by hand
- To remove any food that may get trapped within the grooves of the silicone seal insert, we recommend that you use a soft brush
- Dry all parts thoroughly with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- We highly recommend that even once dry, you should keep the parts separate and store them in a well-ventilated area until ready to use again.
We Also Recommend
Penny Scallan Design 6 Compartment Bento Box - Pineapple Bunting
Penny Scallan Design 6 Compartment Bento Box - Wild Thing
Penny Scallan Design - Bento Cooler Bag with Pocket - Park Life
Penny Scallan Design 6 Compartment Bento Box - Big City