Ki ET LA Infant Sunglasses Diabola (0-1 years)
The most innovative infant sunglasses available – 2 sizes in 1! Ideal if you’re buying a baby’s first pair of sunglasses, these baby frames are incredibly light (only 8 grams!) and are adapted to fit babies’ faces as the bridge of their nose develops.
Diabola’s unique and patented “2 sizes in 1” system adapts as the bridge of the child’s nose develops: position “1” is for babies between 0 and 6 months whose nasal bone is not fully developed yet, and you just flip them over for position “2” for babies from 6 to 12 months. This unique system ensures a proper fit for the developing babies.
This design was awarded Top Label Conso Baby and the strategic design prize by Nantes School of Design.
- Ever-so light shades for everyday comfort
- Choice of soft, original materials: Soft Touch, metal-effect and crystal
- Essential to ensure child keeps the sunglasses on
- Thin temple arms which avoid hurting your child's ears
- No temple pressure
- 2 sizes in 1 (0 to 6 months in position 1 and 6 to 12 months in position 2)
- Category 4 polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-UVA, UVB and UBC filter
- "Oversize" shape to perfectly cover and protect child's eyes
- Anti blue-light filter to reduce glare
Ultra FLEXIBLE & UNBREAKABLE
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies
- Unique zig-zag system means all-in-one frame
- No hinges: no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts
- New soft, comfortable cord