Ki ET LA Infant Sunglasses 0-1 year Diabola 2.0 [NEW]
Brand new and beautiful! The totally revisited Diabola 2.0 design is THE ideal pair of sunglasses for babies. The round shape and ergonomic design offer a stylish look and great comfort. Their ultra-light frame (only 8 grammes) doesn't squash the ears. They are unbreakable and stand up to every knock and twist.
The unique 2-sizes-in-one design evolves with baby's nasal bone. In position '1' between 0 and 6 months, they just need to be turned over to put them in position '2' between 6 and 12 months. Their lenses provide maximum category-4 protection from all UV rays.
This design was awarded Top Label Conso Baby and the strategic design prize by Nantes School of Design.
- Ever-so light shades for everyday comfort
- Choice of soft, original materials: Soft Touch, metal-effect and crystal
- Essential to ensure child keeps the sunglasses on
- Thin temple arms which avoid hurting your child's ears
- No temple pressure
- 2 sizes in 1 (0 to 6 months in position 1 and 6 to 12 months in position 2)
- Category 4 polarized polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-UVA, UVB and UBC filter
- "Oversize" shape to perfectly cover and protect child's eyes
- Anti blue-light filter to reduce glare
Ultra FLEXIBLE & UNBREAKABLE
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies
- Unique zig-zag system means all-in-one frame
- No hinges: no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts
- New soft, comfortable cord