Pink CPG Teether - Pie
Pink Pie is the cousin of the famous Sophie la girafe, and is one of the three musketeers from Vulli Toys, Chan Pie Gnon.
So what is Chan Pie Gnon? It is actually a play on the word Champignon, which means Mushroom in French! Pie is the middle child and she's pink. She has a big brother, Chan who is blue! She has a baby sibling, Gnon, who is yellow.
Pink Pie is made from the same natural rubber from the Hevea Tree, and decorated using food grade paints, Chan is safe for your baby to chew. It has a small knob on the head, and is great for babies to nibble and soothe their aching gums. It even includes a squeaker!
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to bite & chew.
- Chan is Phthalate-Free with NO Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Decorated with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Lightweight; well-thought design makes it easy to grasp with their tiny hands.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Chan makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Hand-made in Rumilly in the French Alps
- Age: 0 months and up
Made of 100% natural rubber and food quality paint
Use a damp cloth to wipe it down while covering the hole of the squeaker.
Do not soak into water or rinse it under tap.
Do not put it under UV steriliser.