Ki ET LA Anti-UV Annette Culottes Pink-Stripe
The Anti-UV Swim Annette Culottes matches perfectly with our Pop Tops for a maximum UPF 50+ Anti-UV protection. All the little girls love it with the frills! Soft, light and ultra-comfortable, it is resistant to chlorine and salt water. With it's Oeko-Tex and designed with non-chemical Anti-UV materials, the Swim clothes takes care of the soft skin of children (and oceans).
- Oeko-tex Anti-UV fabric.
- Maximum protection up to 50+.
- Protects from the sun even when wet.
- Elastic waist and legs
- Soft and light materials.
- Easy to put on.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Fast drying
- Anti-UV non-chemical treatment, achieved with the tight mesh of the fiber.
- Durable UV protection over time, even after multiple washings.
- Oeko-Tex label: Guarantee of no presence of toxic products for man and the environment.
- Reduces the use of sunscreens harmful to the seabed.
MAINTENANCE AND COMPOSITION
- 92% Polyester and 8% Elastane, Oeko-Tex label.
- Resistant to chlorine with salt water.
- Wash at 30 °, do not tumble dry.
The packaging can be reused to easily store the wet clothes.
|Size||12 months - 73 to 76cm
18 months - 77 to 82cm
2-3 years - 83 to 89cm
A little about the collection
«Have you got your Game Boy?», «Synchronise watches!», «Shall we go to the Mickey Mouse Club?», «Saved by the bell», «I’ll rewind my Gala cassette», «No mercy for the croissants», «Quick, the ice-cream van is coming», «Do you watch Premiers Baisers?»... For our new range of swimwear, we have taken inspiration from the 1990s: the games, styles, music, French TV series and personalities. Thus in our collection, you will find styles, cuts, fabrics and names referring to this «cool» decade.